Wednesday, August 25, 2021

I'm sewing my own wedding gown

I officially started my dress, well at least the mock up, trial dress. The mock up is to work out kinks in the final product–my wedding gown. I am definitely nervous about making my own gown, but excited too. I think it will make this whole thing that much more special. I have my accessories already-veil, jewelry, shoes. Just need the gown. Wish me luck.

Oh and yes, I am writing in between breaks. I hope to get the rough draft of The Pilot’s Nightingale Bride done before the wedding. I’m unsure if I want to submit directly to Harlequin or try querying agents. Hmm…I may try a few agents first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving

I am moving the site to Blogger. I hardly ever post, so why not do it there for free? Besides, it is secure too. The URL will remain www.iwr...