Friday, June 18, 2021

Modern Horizons 2

Today was the official release of Modern Horizons 2. I was a bit disappointed in my take away with the bundle I bought. They were draft boosters inside, same from the prerelease. I pretty much got what I got from the prerelease. I got a few set boosters on the side and was happier with those. I got a Chatterfang Commander card. I did at least get 3 of the fetchlands, Scalding Tarn, Marsh Flats and Arid Mesa and the artifact, Sword of Hearth and Home. When I went to the prelease event at my LGS, I got an Esper Sentinel. I have 2 now. In all, I think the expansion was overpriced.

See this video by The Professor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving

I am moving the site to Blogger. I hardly ever post, so why not do it there for free? Besides, it is secure too. The URL will remain www.iwr...